ACI Limited Job Circular 2017. Executive Secretary job at ACI Limited. All kinds of new job circular is published in our site. All medical/ pharmaceuticals, govt and non-govt job circular is available in our site ejobcircular.com. ACI is one of the leading conglomerates in Bangladesh. They are performing our business in diversified areas of Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Brands, Agribusinesses and Retail Chain with a mission to improve the Quality of life of the people of Bangladesh. Candidates with Minimum graduate degree can apply to this job circular. No experience is required to apply ACI Limited job. So, it is a big opportunity to join ACI Limited job offer as a Executive Secretary. You can also take a look at Renata Pharmaceuticals job circular.
ACI Limited Job Circular 2017
- Provide secretarial support to Head of Department.
- Prepare and coordinate program schedule of Head of Department.
- Manage Head of Department’s travel related formalities.
- Attend and screen all queries and calls related to internal and external customer.
- Organize and arrange filing of important and relevant documents.
- Prepare official letters and make arrangement to disburse them.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations as per instruction.
- Graduation in any discipline
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication skill
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 21 March, 2017
To know more visit to ACI Limited Website
Company Profile- ACI Limited
ACI’s central goal is to accomplish business brilliance through quality by understanding, tolerating, meeting and surpassing client desires. ACI takes after International Standards on Quality Management System to guarantee reliable nature of items and administrations to accomplish consumer loyalty. ACI additionally meets all national administrative prerequisites identifying with its present organizations and guarantees that present Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as suggested by World Health Organization is taken after legitimately. ACI has been acknowledged as a Founding Member of the Community of Global Growth Companies by the World Economic Forum which is the most prestigious business organizing association.