British Council Job Circular October 2016 | britishcouncil.org.bd. British Council Bangladesh published a job circular 2016 for the post Project Coordinator. British Council announce this job circular for schools in Chittagong and Sylhet. You can apply this British council job from our site ejobcircular.com. You can find other govt jobs and private jobs in our site.
British Council Job Circular October 2016
The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural relations. We operate in 110 countries. Our purpose is to create international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and build trust between them worldwide.
Now Take a look to this British Council Job 2016
Purpose of the job:
The post holder will need to ensure the delivery of school activities at highest standards. This post holder will also require supporting the delivery of the British Council’s Connecting Classrooms programme and other school projects in Bangladesh.
British Council invites applications for the position of Project Coordinator-Schools
Number of vacancies: 02
Location: Chittagong and Sylhet.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- contribute experience and ideas to the development of project proposals
- participating in relevant project planning meetings
- liaise with contacts in partner organisations and other suppliers
- ensure that project activities are delivered in line with objectives and contribute their intended strategic impact
- produce relevant guidelines for stake holders and colleagues
- manage relationships in a professional manner in line with BC standards
- obtain regular feedback from day-to-day contacts throughout the project
And is required to have the following skills and experience:
- Broad knowledge of schools partner in Bangladesh.
- Knowledge of Bangladesh Education sector.
- At least 2 years work experience in similar role.
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- First degree in any discipline.
We can offer:
- Monthly salary BDT 44,326 (Consolidated)
- Transport allowance of BDT 8000.00 per month plus other benefits according to the organisation’s policy
- Professional development opportunities
- Medical benefits upon confirmation on the post for the staff and their family members (spouse/declared partner and children)
- Experience of working in an international organisation includes good work life balance and flexible working hours
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and called for interview. We will only shortlist applications submitted on a British Council application form submitted electronically through jobs portal. No hard copies of the application will be accepted.
To apply, please click on the following link that will take you to the Jobs portal of British Council,Project Coordinator-Schools
Closing date: 31 October 2016.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and we are keen to reflect diversity at every level within the organisation. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC, 1989.