Job At British Council 2017. British Council has recently published a new job circular for Bangladeshi applicants in March 2017. British Council published various types of job circular for the people of Bangladesh. It is a great opportunity to work at British Council. Ambitious students always dreams to work in a international organization like British Council. You can find all types of recently published job circular in our site. Take a look to Barisal University Job Circular 2017 or Book List For 38th BCS Preliminary .
Senior Project Manager Job At British Council 2017
Details job description , requirements, educational qualifications will be given below. You will also be given a apply link to apply this job.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Provide the necessary strategic leadership for Libraries Unlimited in order to drive forward the change required across the public library infrastructure, evolving the project design to ensure successful implementation to achieve project objectives.
- Lead the strategic planning and design of the project, and adhere to British Council’s standards for project, contract and financial reporting.
- Develop and manage the project through the use of project management methodologies, such as Waterfall, Agile, etc., as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain project schedules using project management software, such as Microsoft Project. Report to Project Senior Reporting Officer, Project Board and Steering Group.
- To lead, motivate, develop and manage the Project Management Team
- Ensure robust monitoring and evaluation processes and procedures are put in place to ensure the full impact of the project is measured and is reported as required.
And will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills both in English and Bangla (for UKA and International applicants Bangla would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Graduation in any discipline but having Postgraduate degree will be a plus.
- Must have a Project Management qualification at Practitioner level in at least one of the following:
British Council offers for this job:
- Starting salary for country appointed contract: BDT 226,000
- If you are currently on a UK contract you will receive the UK home–based package (IMP). Applicants employed on another country contract will also receive a mobility package which will depend on a number of factors including their current home location. As a bare the mobility package will include flight, accommodation, education for children (if the posting allows accompanying families) and transfer assistance. Applicants will either remain on their home country contract or transfer to the host country contract.
Application Deadline: 14 March 2017